Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Wish Cookies (Update)

So far I've shipped off 7 boxes roughly 12 dozen cookies for the Christmas wishes!
I am so thankful to all the wonderful people who opened their hearts and shared their stories with me!
I've had lots of fun along the way!

Here are pictures of some of the cookies I've made so far.










Lots and lots of cookies flying out of here daily! 4 more boxes to ship out on Monday and than I'll finally get to packing! Only a few more days until we move to the new place!

Yay!

SAP
Flour De Lis

6 comments:

Sue said...

I love them all, but especially those elf/gnome cookies! DARLING!

Jessica M. said...

What are you typically charging for a doz?

Unknown said...

Thank you Sue :)

Unknown said...

Jessica, prices vary a bit depending on the design and details, but you can find the range of average prices under the Cookie Prices Tab at the top of the blog :)

Jessica M. said...

Ooops, didn't see it there, thank you!

Asmita said...

These are stunning! Great work!