I started my Facebook page in September 2010 and have had so much fun this past year and a half!
I promised a giveaway when we reached 1,000 fans on FB and since we did that around the same time as my 1 year blogiversary and my birthday I decided to go BIG!
So without too much more blabbering about how much I love cookies and how happy I am to have all of you wonderful readers here to support me, here is the giveaway!
|Wilton's Gumpaste and Fondant Lesson Plan book|
|Wilton's Decorating Basics Lesson Plan book|
|Wilton's Flowers and Cake Design Lesson Plan book|
|100 Assorted plastic cookie cutters|
|4 oz bottle of Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Bean paste|
|Wilton's 3 Piece St. Patrick's Day cutter set|
|$10 Michael's gift card|
A $25 gift code for Fancy Flours.
And finally the very, very generous group over at CopperGifts.com has offered a $25 gift certificate to help us celebrate!! If you have never ordered from Coppergifts.com before, you must register and create an account to get this gift card. It's easy to do :)
Thank you so much Beth and Ray! We love your beautiful products your great customer service and your generous hearts!
You have 6 chances to win this giveaway, but you must leave a separate comment on this blog post for each entry to count!
Required Entry: Become a fan of Flour De Lis on Facebook. And leave a comment here letting me know you are a fan.
1. Share a link to this giveaway on Facebook. And leave a comment letting me know that you do.
2. Follow my blog. And leave a comment letting me know that you do.
3. Become a fan of CopperGifts.com on Facebook. And leave a comment letting me know what cookie cutter you want the most!
4. Follow me on Twitter. And leave a comment letting me know you do.
5. Follow at least one board on Pinterest. And leave a comment letting me know which one.
Winner will be chosen from all eligible comments using random.org on February 9th!
Good luck :) and thank you all so much for your support! I truly appreciate each "like" and every comment you leave!
Flour De Lis