Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year, I only made two sets of Thanksgiving cookies. These were the last set and they just shipped out today. 

The adorable little scarecrows are of course inspired by the amazing and generous Sugarbelle. Callye has done several great tutorials for different scarecrows over the years, I love these ones!

After I shipped these cookies off, I stopped at the grocery store to grab some milk and butter and maybe a jar of alfredo sauce (because it's delicious!). While I was standing in line, I glanced at the magazines and saw the December issue of Seattle Magazine. I spent about 20 minutes yesterday looking to see when it would hit store shelves and could not find an answer ( I guess google doesn't know everything). Anyway, I may have squealed a little out loud when I saw it and probably looked a little crazy buying more than one copy. But here is why, and I couldn't be more excited!


See those cookies?!? Those are cookies I made!! Seriously :) Just for this. And I totally forgot to take a single picture of them! So I'll have to recreate them to list them in my etsy shop!

I have so many things to be thankful for this year! 2013 has truly been an amazing year and there is still so much more to come!

If you are looking to order some cookies for your holiday parties or as gifts, you can find them in my  etsy shop or you can send me an email info@flourdeliscc.com

I hope everyone has a truly wonderful Thanksgiving this year!

Samantha
Flour De Lis

No comments: