The last time I shared a picture, I was only 20 weeks and anxiously waiting for my appointment to find out if baby was going to be XX or XY.
And... it turns out our little bundle of joy is a sweet baby BOY!
|Week 20. Hello baby boy!|
Baby was not remotely shy this round and was happy to show off his goods ;)
I feel like I doubled in size from week 20 to 30! And here is where we are now,
- How far along: 30 weeks this past Sunday, 31 just a few days away! I can't believe only 9 weeks to go!
- Baby is the size of…: a butternut squash (17 inches and weighs a little over 3 pound!)
- Weight gain: 30 pounds
- Baby Bump: Is big and very noticeable! I am not sure exactly what it is about being pregnant that attracts the long and steady gazes of small children, like everywhere I go... It's strange. And it makes me laugh ;)
- Stretch Marks: None yet!
- Exercise: I try to get at least 35 minutes on the elliptical and low intensity stretches and weights several times a week.
- Cravings: Strawberries, watermelon, dates, water, waffles and lemonade (Starbucks iced passion tea lemonade to be specific, I could drink a gallon of it everyday, but I don't).
- Mood: Happy and tired, but mostly HAPPY :D
- Sleep: Lots of tossing an turning and every time I move, baby decided he needs to move too!
- Wedding Ring: On
- Baby Name?: All decided <3 li="" nbsp="">
- Gender Prediction: I was totally WRONG about this! hahaha I was so sure it would be a girl.
- Movement: All day and day and several times at night. He's a busy little mover and shaker.
- Maternity Clothes: I started off buying just a few bottoms and tops Pink Blush and then snagged a few more at local maternity stores. I really have been living in leggings and maternity tops and at this point I just don't want to buy anymore with only 9 weeks to go!
- Baby Clothes: It's sooooo hard to not buy baby clothes! I keep telling myself not to buy anything else until after the shower, but it seems like every time I leave the house I come with something for baby!
- What I am looking forward too: Baby shower!
- What I miss: Sleeping through the night (on my back!)
- What I am not loving: All this added weight is really straining my feet and legs! My calves and feet have never been so sore!
- Favorite thing this week: Sunshine! We have had some really gorgeous days this week and I have loved being able to walk around outside and soak it up! 3>
I am still making cookies, just a few orders a week instead of a few hundred a week. I appreciate the smaller load, I am not sure I could handle much more than I am currently doing!
Shipped these out earlier this week for a fun Seahawks theme baby shower! Now I kinda wish I was having a Seahawk baby shower!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and enjoying all the joys of spring! It's finally SPRING! Yay!
Back soon with a great new, perfect for spring cookie recipe!
Flour De Lis