Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Birthday A.A. Milne!

Today is A.A. Milne's birthday. You may know him as the creator of Winnie the Pooh! I loved reading the story as a kid and still sit down and watch when I see it on t.v.

You can learn a lot from Winnie the Pooh. The stories are always heartfelt and full of wisdom.

My friend Karen over at Trilogy Edibles shared her cute cookies today and gave me the idea to make these! You should click over and take a look at hers! Aren't they cute?!
I just love all the wonderful characters in this series.

If you haven't read the book yet, you really should. It's a masterpiece. A truly wonderful tale of friendship.
To celebrate Winnie the Pooh day, I made these cookies and in true Pooh fashion I am sharing them with you!

You can win all the cookies pictured here. 1 dozen of my Vanilla Bean Cookies with Vanilla Royal Icing.
Just leave me a comment telling me what book or character has inspired you.  Maybe the first book you learned to read or the book your parents read to you or a book you read to your children now! It can be any book at all, it doesn't have to be a children's book.

Leave a comment below with an email address so I can contact you.
I'll draw a winner tomorrow afternoon or evening and get these cookies off right away!
SAP
Flour De Lis
Post a Comment