Friday, January 21, 2011

Early birthday!

I have been wanting a KopyKake for ages!! I've literally had three different companies selling them bookmarked on my computer and I check in daily hoping they've dropped the price 50%!
After reading Sweet Sugar Belle's account of her experience, To kopykake or not to kopykake. I became a little hesitant. I mean I DO a ton of orders, all the time, so I think I need it. But I've managed this far without it...
So many questions! Truly it's more affordable than my KitchenAid mixer and I also have a new one of those on my wish list. I don't want to spend over $200 on a tool that is going to sit in my closet and take up precious SHOE space!
I've done lots of research and really thought I made up my mind that I was going to save up and invest in the KK, until this second instalment of Sweet Sugar Belle's KopyKake review here. ShmopyKake!! Oh no!!
Well as it turns out, hubbytobe knew how much I have wanted one and decided to do a little secret birthday shopping! You guessed it, I am the luckiest girl alive! I came home yesterday to find an early birthday present waiting for me! My actual birthday isn't until Monday, but he wanted me to have all weekend to play with it! He's a keeper :)
So I now am a very proud and very excited owner of the KopyKake 300XK!

And now you know what I'll be doing all weekend! I have a few cookie orders to do, none of which will require my new BF, but I am going to make something that does!
I can't wait to share my experience and hopefully some pictures with you! Maybe I'll make some birthday cookies!
Secretly hoping it's still my BF by Monday and not on craigslist ;)

Come back on Monday to find out and until then please keep your fingers crossed for me!

SAP
Flour-De-Lis

5 comments:

cookies and cups said...

can't wait to see what you come up with!

Katie Yoon said...

I will keep my fingers crossed for you!^^

Anonymous said...

Yeay! That's an amazing present! I can't wait to hear all about your Adventures in KopyKake land.

Debbie said...

I am so jealous! I've been trying to convince my husband that I would be able to do so much more with it, but he still isn't convinced.

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! Hopefulyl this will be weekend to finally try it out! Good luck Debbie :)