Thursday, September 8, 2011

Yummy yummy Pinterest

I am an addict. I admit it. Only here, only to you. But now you know :)

I needed to share that with you. I share EVERYTHING else with you, so you should know about my serious addiction to "pinning".

I spend many, many wonderful hours here! Go ahead, take a look. Shoot me an email and I'll send you an invite if you want to see WHY I am an addict.

A few days ago, I found this amazing looking recipe. I may never would have stumbled across this blog had it not been for Pinterest. And I am so glad I did.


You want some don't you? I am telling you now, it's the best thing I've eaten all summer. Maybe all year. 
I may eat it every night this week! 

Please stop whatever you are doing at this moment and make this.

Chunky Avocado Salsa
Adapted from just cook already

1 large tomato, diced
2 avocado's 
1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can of sweet white corn (whole kernel)
a dash of garlic powder
a dash of black pepper
sever dashes of Tapatio hot sauce
seasoning salt (optional)

Directions:
1. Add beans, corn and tomato to a large bowl and season with garlic powder, pepper and Tapatio. Add 
a sprinkle of season salt (I used Johnny's) if desired.
2. Dice avocado's and add to the bowl. Toss lightly to avoid mushing them too much.
3. Cover and refrigerate until you can't wait another minute and than enjoy :)

I ate mine on a bowl of chopped Romaine lettuce and served DH2B his with some salmon cakes and chipotle aioli.


Seriously. Make this now.
I made it. I ate it. I died. It's that good :)

SAP
Flour-De-Lis

2 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

I love to visit here. You always have something great to share with your readers. This is a perfect example. I always enjoy the time I spend here and never leave empty handed. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Jade Kareem said...

Great reading youur blog post